Jefferies Financial Group (JEF) Misses Q2 EPS by 26c
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies Financial Group (NYSE: JEF) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.26 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.37 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jefferies Financial Group (JEF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emerson Electric's (EMR) Potential C&RS Divestiture Seen Buoying Sentiment
- Jefferies Group (JEF) PT Lowered to $46 at Oppenheimer
- Lamb Weston (LW) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!