Jabil (JBL) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Guidance Beats
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jabil (NYSE: JBL) reported Q4 EPS of $2.34, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $2.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.39 billion.
Jabil sees Q1 2023 EPS of $2.00-$2.40, versus the consensus of $2.10. Jabil sees Q1 2023 revenue of $9-9.6 billion, versus the consensus of $8.93 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jabil (JBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Issues Mixed Guidance
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Offers Guidance
- Intuit beats expectations but lowers fiscal 2023 revenue forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!