Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jabil (NYSE: JBL) reported Q3 EPS of $1.30, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of $1.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.95 billion.
Jabil sees Q4 2021 EPS of $1.25-$1.45, versus the consensus of $1.17. Jabil sees Q4 2021 revenue of $7.3-7.9 billion, versus the consensus of $6.95 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jabil (JBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- American Water Works (AWK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!