JD.com (JD) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.07), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Net revenues for the fourth quarter of 2015 were RMB54.6 billion, an increase of 57% from the fourth quarter of 2014.
GMV for the fourth quarter of 2015 was RMB145.3 billion, an increase of 69% compared with the fourth quarter of 2014. GMV excluding Paipai.com (“Core GMV”) for the fourth quarter of 2015 increased by 79% year-over-year to RMB143.2 billion. GMV for the full year of 2015 was RMB462.7 billion (US$2 71.4 billion), an increase of 78% compared with the full year of 2014. Core GMV increased by 84% year-over-year to RMB446.5 billion (US$68.9 billion) in 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $171 at Ascendiant Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!