JD.com (JD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1 Outlook
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.01, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.3 billion.
Annual active customer accounts3 increased by 104% to 96.6 million in the twelve months ended December 31, 2014 from 47.4 million in the twelve months ended December 31, 2013.
Fulfilled orders in the fourth quarter of 2014 were 217.8 million, an increase of 95% from 111.7 million for the same period in 2013. Fulfilled orders placed through mobile accounted for approximately 36.0% of total orders fulfilled in the fourth quarter of 2014, a 372% increase compared to the same period in 2013.
First Quarter 2015 Guidance
Net revenues for the first quarter of 2015 are expected to be between RMB34.8 billion and RMB35.8 billion, representing a growth rate between 54% and 58% compared with the first quarter of 2014. This forecast reflects JD.com's current and preliminary expectation, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Paymentus (PAY) at Outperform, 'King of Bill'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!