JD.com (JD) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.15 billion.
"We are very pleased to see continued strong momentum across the board, further demonstrating that our vision of a high-quality e-commerce experience is winning the Chinese market," said Richard Liu, Chief Executive Officer of JD.com. "Our robust growth reflects the appreciation among Chinese consumers for our commitment to authentic products and unparalleled service. As we look to the future, our focus on superior technology will be the key to further extending our industry leadership."
"We’re delighted to report very strong top and bottom line growth for the quarter, and margins continued to benefit from the rapidly expanding scale of the JD.com platform,” said Sidney Huang, JD.com's Chief Financial Officer. “We remain committed to investing in technology and customer service to drive long-term sustainable growth across our established and emerging business areas."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!