JD.com (JD) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.07, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $19.7 billion.
First Quarter 2019 Guidance
Net revenues for the first quarter of 2019 are expected to be between RMB118 billion and RMB122 billion, representing a growth rate between 18% and 22% compared with the first quarter of 2018. This forecast reflects JD.com’s current and preliminary expectation, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!