JD.com (JD) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Guides Q4
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.86 billion.
- GMV for the third quarter of 2016 increased by 43% to RMB158.8 billion (US$23.8 billion) from the core GMV (excluding Paipai.com) of RMB111.0 billion in the third quarter of 2015. GMV excluding virtual items for the third quarter of 2016 totaled RMB155.6 billion (US$23.3 billion), up 47% from the third quarter of 2015.
- Annual active customer accounts increased by 57% to 198.7 million in the twelve months ended September 30, 2016 from 126.9 million in the twelve months ended September 30, 2015, excluding unique customers from Paipai.com.
Fourth Quarter 2016 Guidance
Net revenues for the fourth quarter of 2016 are expected to be between RMB75.0 billion and RMB77.5 billion, representing a growth rate between 37% and 42% compared with the fourth quarter of 2015. This forecast reflects JD.com’s current and preliminary expectation, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!