JD.com (JD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $15.24 billion.
“We are pleased to report solid results for the third quarter, with our core JD Mall business driving consistent growth under its highly experienced management team,” said Richard Liu, Chairman and CEO of JD.com. “JD’s commitment to convenient, reliable service and high-quality, authentic products continues to translate into an increasingly loyal user base. Our ‘Retail as a Service’ strategy is also gaining traction as we provide a wide range of partners with innovative retail infrastructure solutions.”
“JD’s strategic focus on improving customer experience helped drive strong performance across the business,” said Sidney Huang, Chief Financial Officer of JD.com. “We will continue our disciplined strategy of investing in key technologies as we focus on optimizing operations and driving economies of scale over the coming quarters.”
Fourth Quarter 2018 Guidance
Net revenues for the fourth quarter of 2018 are expected to be between RMB130 billion and RMB135 billion, representing a growth rate between 18% and 23% compared with the fourth quarter of 2017. This forecast reflects JD.com’s current and preliminary expectation, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- 1847 Goedeker Inc. (GOED) Revenue Up 41.9% in May to $44.3M
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!