JD.com (JD) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB0.01), RMB0.10 better than the analyst estimate of (RMB0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB45.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of RMB44.46 billion.
Third Quarter 2015 Guidance
Net revenues for the third quarter of 2015 are expected to be between RMB43.2 billion and RMB44.7 billion, representing a growth rate between 49% and 54% compared with the third quarter of 2014. This forecast reflects JD.com's current and preliminary expectation, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!