JD.com (JD) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.33, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18 billion versus the consensus estimate of $17.7 billion.
Second Quarter 2019 Guidance
Net revenues for the second quarter of 2019 are expected to be between RMB145 billion and RMB150 billion, representing a growth rate between 19% and 23% compared with the second quarter of 2018. This forecast reflects JD.com’s current and preliminary expectation, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!