JD.com (JD) Reports Q3 EPS of RMB0.02
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q3 EPS of RMB0.02, versus RMB0.27 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB44.1 billion, versus RMB29 billion reported last year.
GMV for the third quarter of 2015 was RMB115.0 billion (US$218.1 billion), an increase of 71% compared with the third quarter of 2014
JD.com sees Q4 2015 revenue of RMB51.0-52.5 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Uber (UBER) to acquire interests in Cornershop in an all-stock transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!