JD.com (JD) Narrows Q2 Loss to RMB0.01/Share; Guides Q3 Revs
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB0.01), versus (RMB0.04) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB29.61 billion, versus RMB17.45 billion reported last year.
Net revenues for the third quarter of 2014 are expected to be between RMB28.0 billion and RMB29.0 billion, representing growth of between 55% and 61% compared with the third quarter of 2013. This forecast reflects JD.com's current and preliminary expectation, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!