JD.com (JD) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.11, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16 billion versus the consensus estimate of $15.61 billion.
Annual active customer accounts increased by 27.6% to 301.8 million in the twelve months ended March 31, 2018 from 236.5 million in the twelve months ended March 31, 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!