JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street opens higher after virus-driven rout
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JB Hunt Transport Services (NASDAQ: JBHT) reported Q3 EPS of $1.88, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.01 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Rex American Resources Corp. (REX) Tops Q3 EPS by $1.64
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!