J. M. Smucker (SJM) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Guidance
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
J. M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) reported Q3 EPS of $2.45, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of $2.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2 billion.
J. M. Smucker sees FY2021 EPS of $8.70-$8.90, versus the consensus of $8.73.
- Net sales increase vs prior year 2%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on J. M. Smucker (SJM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Reaffirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!