Inventiva (IVA) Reports Q2 Loss of EUR0.60
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Inventiva (NASDAQ: IVA) reported Q2 EPS of (EUR0.60). Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR139 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inventiva (IVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alamos Gold (AGI) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Knowles (KN) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Selective Insurance Group (SIGI) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!