Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Updates Guidance
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) reported Q3 EPS of $7.65, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $7.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.51 billion.
Intuit sees FY2022 EPS of $11.68-$11.74, versus the consensus of $11.66. Intuit sees FY2022 revenue of $12.633-12.674 billion, versus the consensus of $12.32 billion.
Intuit announced guidance for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2022, which ends July 31. The company expects:
- Revenue to decline approximately 8 to 9 percent, reflecting the earlier tax filing deadline this year versus last year.
- GAAP loss per share of $0.53 to $0.47.
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.94 to $1.00.
(Consensus sees Q4 EPS of $0.96)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intuit (INTU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) says vehicle wholesale volumes were impacted by timing of semiconductor shipments, reaffirms FY EPS guidance
- ArcelorMittal (MT) Valuation at an ‘Extreme,’Says Morgan Stanley - Reiterates OW
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Falls Despite Earnings, Revenue Beat - Analysts Weigh In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!