Intra-cellular Therapies, Inc. (ITCI) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Intra-cellular Therapies, Inc. (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.15), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $319.2 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $410 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-cellular Therapies, Inc. (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- GMS Inc. (GMS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!