Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.76), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.84).
“This is a very exciting time for our company,” said Dr. Sharon Mates, Chairman and CEO of ITCI. “We are pleased with the progress we have made in numerous areas including the completion of our new drug application submission to the FDA for lumateperone for the treatment of schizophrenia, the completion of patient enrollment in our lumateperone bipolar depression trial (Study 401 – U.S. monotherapy) and the favorable results in our Phase 1/2 trial of our phosphodiesterase 1 inhibitor, ITI-214, in patients with Parkinson’s disease. In addition, we have strengthened our management team, including the appointment of a Chief Commercial Officer as we prepare for the commercialization of lumateperone if it is approved for sale in the U.S.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Appoints Jeffery L. Taylor as Vice President and CFO and Announces Retirement of CFO John J. Haines
- Tyme Technologies (TYME) Completes Strategic Review, Announces OASIS Breast Trial With Georgetown University, and Reports FY21 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!