Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.70), $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.84). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.36 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $50 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics (AGLE) Appoints Marcio Souza to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!