Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Banks, oil stocks set Wall St for rebound after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.61), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.72). Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $40 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Paymentus (PAY) at Outperform, 'King of Bill'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!