International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. (IGIC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: IGIC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.22, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. (IGIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Tesla's (TSLA) Profitability Threated by Tax Credits - Navellier
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan