Inter Parfums (IPAR) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Inter Parfums (NASDAQ: IPAR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.47, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $184 million versus the consensus estimate of $175.82 million.
Jean Madar, Chairman & CEO of Inter Parfums stated, “As we’ve reported in January, we ended the year with a surprisingly strong fourth quarter, in fact our best ever fourth quarter ever in terms of sales. Our largest European brands Montblanc, Jimmy Choo, and Coach achieved comparable quarter sales growth of 9.8%, 13.4%, and 18.0%, respectively, all the more gratifying in that no new products were launched in that period. We are also very pleased by the preliminary sales of Anna Sui Sky, which began to rollout in the final quarter of 2020, contributing to that brand’s 62.3% increase in fourth quarter sales.”
He continued, “Throughout the past year, the COVID-19 pandemic and its repercussions broadly and negatively impacted sales in all regions, with the steepest year-over-year sales declines in two of our smaller markets, the Middle East and Eastern Europe, down 35.5% and 40.0%, respectively. Our two largest markets, North America and Western Europe, had far more modest sales declines of 17.8% and 20.7%, respectively. Much of the 28.2% sales decline in Asia was attributable to the dramatic reduction in air travel, and corresponding impact on the travel retail business.”
Inter Parfums sees FY2021 EPS of $1.40-$1.45, versus the consensus of $1.39.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inter Parfums (IPAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- RPM International (RPM) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- New Frontier Health Corporation (NFH) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.11/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!