Intel (INTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 27c, Q1 and FY20 Guidance Beats
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
(Updated - January 23, 2020 4:07 PM EST)
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q4 EPS of $1.52, $0.27 better than the analyst estimate of $1.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $19.23 billion.
Intel sees Q1 2020 EPS of $1.30, versus the consensus of $1.04. Intel sees Q1 2020 revenue of $19 billion, versus the consensus of $17.2 billion.
Intel sees FY2020 EPS of $5.00, versus the consensus of $4.68. Intel sees FY2020 revenue of $73.5 billion, versus the consensus of $72.25 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Genesco (GCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c; Lowers Outlook
- Elastic surges 18% as AI boost yields beat and raise quarter, analyst upgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!