Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 60c, Q4 Guidance Misses
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
(Updated - October 21, 2021 4:03 PM EDT)
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.71, $0.60 better than the analyst estimate of $1.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $18.24 billion.
Intel sees Q4 2021 EPS of $0.90, versus the consensus of $1.01. Intel sees Q4 2021 revenue of $18.3 billion, versus the consensus of $18.25 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- American Outdoor Brands (AOUT) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!