Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.40, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $1.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $18.11 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- UiPath stock jumps 14% after 'solid' results
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!