Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $15.43 billion.
Intel sees Q4 2022 EPS of $0.20, versus the consensus of $0.60. Intel sees Q4 2022 revenue of $14-15 billion, versus the consensus of $16.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- UiPath stock jumps 14% after 'solid' results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!