Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.01, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.73 million.
Intel sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.86 (+/- 5 cents) versus the consensus of $0.83. Intel sees Q4 2017 revenue of $16.3 billion (+/- $500 million), versus the consensus of $16.1 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!