Intel (INTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Revenue Tops Expectations
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.59, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $12.82 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) option implied volatility near low end of range as share price near upper end of range
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 0.19%
- Momo (MOMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 68c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!