Intel (INTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Q3 and FY Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.4 million.
Intel sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.80, versus the consensus of $0.74. Intel sees Q3 2017 revenue of $15.7 billion, versus the consensus of $15.3 billion.
Intel sees FY2017 revenue of $61.3 billion, versus the consensus of $60.2 billion.
- raises full-year GAAP EPS outlook by $0.10 to $2.66 and non-GAAP EPS by $0.15 to $3.00.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK) Reports FY Loss of $1.29
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Tops Q2 EPS by 27c; offers FY24 outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!