Intel (INTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.09 billion.
Intel sees Q3 2023 revenue of $12.9-13.9 billion, versus the consensus of $13.23 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
- Guidewire Software (GWRE) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, provides outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!