Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Maintains Outlook
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.87, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $18.31 billion.
Intel sees Q2 2022 EPS of $0.70, versus the consensus of $0.83. Intel sees Q2 2022 revenue of $18 billion, versus the consensus of $18.38 billion.
Intel sees FY2022 EPS of $3.60, versus the consensus of $3.50. Intel sees FY2022 revenue of $76 billion, versus the consensus of $75.78 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- Verint Systems adds 10% after earnings, upside credited to 'rising adoption of AI and Bots'
- Avid Bioservices (CDMO) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c, adjusts guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!