Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q1 EPS of $1.39, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $1.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $17.86 billion.
Intel sees Q2 2021 EPS of $1.05, versus the consensus of $1.09. Intel sees Q2 2021 revenue of $17.8 billion, versus the consensus of $17.55 billion.
Intel sees FY2021 EPS of $4.60, versus the consensus of $4.58. Intel sees FY2021 revenue of $72.5 billion, versus the consensus of $72.2 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- Midday movers: Lululemon, Paramount and more
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!