Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.04 billion.
Intel sees Q2 2023 EPS of ($0.04), versus the consensus of $0.01. Intel sees Q2 2023 revenue of $11.5-12.5 billion, versus the consensus of $11.75 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- Red-hot C3.ai stock drops 10% on soft outlook
- Momo (MOMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 68c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!