Intel (INTC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
(Updated - October 22, 2020 4:05 PM EDT)
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.11, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $18.22 billion.
Intel sees FY2020 EPS of $4.90, versus the consensus of $4.85. Intel sees FY2020 revenue of $75.3 billion, versus the consensus of $75.13 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Elastic surges 18% as AI boost yields beat and raise quarter, analyst upgrade
- Elastic N.V. (ESTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; offers guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!