Intel (INTC) Misses Q2 EPS by 41c, Guidances Misses
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.41 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $17.96 billion.
Intel sees FY2022 EPS of $2.30, versus the consensus of $3.42. Intel sees FY2022 revenue of $65-68 billion, versus the consensus of $74.3 billion.
Intel sees Q3 2022 EPS of $0.35, versus the consensus of $0.87. Intel sees Q3 2022 revenue of $15-16 billion, versus the consensus of $18.62 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Misses Q3 EPS by 24c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!