Inseego Corp. (INSG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Inseego Corp. (NASDAQ: INSG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.01, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $80.52 million.
“We had a monumental quarter with revenue over $90 million, an adjusted EBITDA of $7.4 million, and we achieved positive free cash flow. These are all major milestones that confirm the success of our turnaround and, at the same time, firmly establish that the company has entered a growth and cash generation phase,” said Inseego Chairman and CEO Dan Mondor. “Global demand for our mobile broadband and fixed wireless access products is very strong, illustrating momentum throughout our 5G portfolio. Our strategy of diversifying our customer base and recurring revenue streams will make for an exciting 2021 for the company and investors.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inseego Corp. (INSG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glaukos Corporation (GKOS) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Qualys (QLYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!