Inseego Corp. (INSG) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Inseego Corp. (NASDAQ: INSG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $59.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.75 million.
As of June 30, 2017, the Company had cash and cash equivalents of $8.9 million, an increase from $6.4 million at March 31, 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inseego Corp. (INSG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McKesson (MCK) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- JFrog Ltd. (FROG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Evofem Biosciences (EVFM) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!