Inseego Corp. (INSG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Inseego Corp. (NASDAQ: INSG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.77 million.
“We reported an exceptionally strong quarter with outstanding operational execution in every part of the company and over $80 million in revenue. We’re on track to launch our new 5G portfolio with multiple operators in the coming months and are seeing phenomenal performance in pre-launch field trials on live 5G networks,” said Inseego Chairman and CEO Dan Mondor. “We rapidly increased our supply chain capacity in response to the surge in demand and continue to see strong demand for our 4G mobile products driven by work-from-home and distance learning and our 5G products as the technology is deployed in more networks worldwide.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inseego Corp. (INSG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Mid-Point Views Above Consensus
- Ping Identity (PING) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Redfin (RDFN) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!