Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.46, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.21 billion.
2021 Revised Guidance:
- Raising full-year 2021 revenue growth expectation (excluding the HPS and SVT businesses and pending acquisitions of Seepex and Maximus Solutions) to mid teens, or up approximately 250 to 300 bps of organic growth from Q1 2021 guidance, and raising Adjusted EBITDA guidance to $1.15 billion to $1.18 billion, or up approximately $30 million from the Q1 2021 guidance midpoint
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ingersoll-Rand (IR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Accepts Applications for Opdivo + Yervoy and Opdivo + Chemotherapy for Unresectable Advanced, Recurrent or Metastatic ESCC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!