Impinj (PI) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Impinj (NASDAQ: PI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $47.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $42.69 million.
Impinj sees Q3 2021 EPS of ($0.15)-($0.08), versus the consensus of ($0.05). Impinj sees Q3 2021 revenue of $43-45 million, versus the consensus of $42.69 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Impinj (PI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Pacira Pharma (PCRX) Reports Preliminary Net Product Sales of $42.3 Million for August
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!