Immersion (IMMR) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Immersion (NASDAQ: IMMR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.75 million.
“We had a very strong fourth quarter, growing our top-line by over 40% compared to the third quarter and maintained control over our operating expenses,” said Jared Smith, Interim Chief Executive Officer at Immersion. “The net result was a solid, profitable quarter. We did this while continuing to innovate our next-generation haptic technology and achieving several exciting customer wins. All of this positions us well as we enter 2021 with momentum to deliver double-digit top-line and profitability growth year-over-year.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Immersion (IMMR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- BancFirst Corp. (BANF) Tops Q1 EPS by 31c
- JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat