Ideanomics (IDEX) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.17
- Wall St rises at open after fresh jobs data, Treasury yields retreat
- U.S. private sector adds just 89,000 jobs in September: ADP
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips as KeyBanc downgrades on valuation, 'soft growth' outlook
- World's biggest bond markets hit by relentless selling
- S&P 500: Analysts split on whether 4200 support will hold
Ideanomics (NASDAQ: IDEX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.17, versus ($0.05) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.9 million, versus $185.9 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ideanomics (IDEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix's potential price hike in Q4 seen as 'sooner than expected' - WSJ
- Oppenheimer sees more pain for Consumer Staples, urges clients to own these stocks
- Civitas Solutions (CIVI) Acquires Producing Assets in the Midland Basin for $2.1B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!