IPG Photonics (IPGP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c ; Offers Guidance
- Nasdaq ends sharply higher as Alphabet and AMD fuel AI surge
- Broadcom annual guidance falls short after Q4 results beat; hikes dividend
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Lululemon Athletica Q3 results top estimates, but revenue guidance falls short
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
IPG Photonics (NASDAQ: IPGP) reported Q2 EPS of $1.31, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $340 million versus the consensus estimate of $346.78 million.
IPG Photonics sees Q3 2023 revenue of $300-330 million, versus the consensus of $358.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IPG Photonics (IPGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- National Beverage (FIZZ) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!