IDEXX Labs (IDXX) Tops Q1 EPS by 64c, Updates Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IDEXX Labs (NASDAQ: IDXX) reported Q1 EPS of $2.35, $0.64 better than the analyst estimate of $1.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $778 million versus the consensus estimate of $738.43 million.
IDEXX Labs sees FY2021 EPS of $7.88-$8.18, versus the consensus of $7.57. IDEXX Labs sees FY2021 revenue of $3.11-3.16 billion, versus the consensus of $3.09 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IDEXX Labs (IDXX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Spire (SR) Tops Q2 EPS by 62c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Outlook Above Consensus
- Ampco-Pittsburgh (AP) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!