IDACORP (IDA) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IDACORP (NYSE: IDA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.74, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67.
IDACORP sees FY2021 EPS of $4.60-$4.80, versus the consensus of $4.75.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IDACORP (IDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q1 EPS by 93c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c