ICON plc (ICLR) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ICON plc (NASDAQ: ICLR) reported Q4 EPS of $1.90, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $760.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $751 million.
ICON plc sees FY2021 EPS of $8.10-$8.50, versus the consensus of $7.94. ICON plc sees FY2021 revenue of $3.2-3.3 billion, versus the consensus of $3.16 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ICON plc (ICLR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides Q3 Higher
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Misses Q2 EPS by 13c