IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) Reports Q4 EPS of $5.59
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IAC/Interactive Corp (NASDAQ: IAC) reported Q4 EPS of $5.59, may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.67). Revenue for the quarter came in at $848.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $806.3million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Simulations Plus (SLP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion