Huron Consulting Group (HURN) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.45, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $198.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $199.79 million.
Huron Consulting Group sees FY2021 EPS of $2.25-$2.75, versus the consensus of $2.43.
- Based on currently available information, the company provided guidance for full year 2021 revenues before reimbursable expenses in a range of $830.0 million to $890.0 million. The company anticipates adjusted EBITDA as a percentage of revenues in a range of 10.8% to 11.8% and non-GAAP adjusted diluted earnings per share in a range of $2.25 to $2.75.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Huron Consulting Group (HURN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equifax (EFX) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus, Offers 2Q EPS/Revenue Views Above Consensus
- Graco (GGG) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Qualtrics International (XM) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus